Life After MMSS
- MMSS prepares students with an analytical and quantitative training that can be useful in many fields and career paths. Read recent alumni profiles.
- Read alumni profiles.
- We want to hear from our alumni! Submit your profile to email@example.com.
- LinkedIn: We invite our alumni to join our private LinkedIn group “MMSS Northwestern Alumni” for business and social networking purposes.
- The Northwestern Network Mentorship Program can connect you with MMSS-specific mentor pairings. The program is open to students and alumni from all class years, programs, and schools. Alumni have the option of participating as a mentor, mentee, or both at the same time. You can register here and begin your profile. Be sure to mark Mathematical Methods in the Social Sciences as your major. If you have questions, please contact Caitlin Wyler at firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 847.467.3571
Donating to MMSS
- You can designate gifts directly to MMSS through this secure link https://wewill.northwestern.edu/MMSS Or if you are mailing in a check, please include MMSS on the memo line.
- Donations from our loyal and generous alumni help ensure that the MMSS Program continues to provide vital resources to our students such as the latest statistical software, periodic replacement of computer hardware, support for senior thesis research, community-building events and more.
- In addition to a gift to the MMSS Program, an endowed fund dedicated to enhancing the student experience called The Nathan Carl Popkins MMSS Legacy Fund was created in conjunction with the 2018 MMSS Program 40th Anniversary. This fund is in honor of the late MMSS alum Nathan Carl Popkins `01 who embodied a drive and love for math in all facets of his life. In that spirit, the Legacy Fund is the first permanently endowed fund exclusively dedicated to enhancing the experience of the MMSS students.
- Donations to both the MMSS Program and the Legacy Fund have a positive impact on the Program’s intention of providing a rigorous learning experience within a supportive and resourceful community
Back to top